A question to Jim and John (two drawings of a craft)

General discussion about the Rendlesham forest incident

A question to Jim and John (two drawings of a craft)

Postby Frank » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:04 pm

Jim, John,

Below are two drawings of a craft, the first one is a well known copy from Jim's notebook that he made during an interview, the second one surfaced in the recent MOD files, together with the first one.
The drawings seem to be from different types of craft, with different footprints (note: it is also likely that two types of footprints were found on two different landing sites - one V-shaped and the other circular).

Do you know where the second drawing comes from, and is it a drawing of a different craft (with different footprints)?

Frank

Re: A question to Jim and John (two drawings of a craft)

Postby AgentAppleseed » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:41 am

Id like to take this opportunity to ask a question of Jim Penniston- You have always described the skin of the craft as being like black oynx. It seems to have been this color while the thing was de-activated as opposed to turning to a different color, when up and running. Something else you said, was that there were different colored pie shaped globs of color drifting around the surface of the skin of the craft. Would you go so far as to say the skin of the craft was like an L.C.D computer screen, and that the globs of color effect was like a "screensaver" on a computer, when it goes to sleep during power save mode? Am I correct in thinking that there were no headlight structures on the surface or even molded into the surface, and instead, the skin would just light up in different colors over various areas.
I wonder was it the globs of light that someone thought might have been robots, or was that some other effect that cause that observation altogether?
Thank you very much for your time.
Last edited by AgentAppleseed on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
At no time did I observe anything from the time I arrived at RAF Woodbridge.
AgentAppleseed

Postby John Burroughs » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:20 pm

Guys
Jim does not check the forum very often but he is on the Justice site daily so that would be a better place to post your questions ! The guy Warren is talking about lives about a mile from where I work in Phoenix Az and has been ID as the person who went out into the pubs by the people he contacted! I was able to talk to him on the phone several time and he was willing to talk about a lot of things having to do with the incident and his career! When that topic came up he denied that it was him! So I told him there was a simple way to settle if its him or not! In the book Randles wrote there is a sample of that person hand writing would he be willing to give me a sample of his hand writing so we can compare the two!Well the answer was no and that was the last time we have talked! I have been able to confirm that this is the guy from several sources and Bruni also figured out who it was! This guy was very close to Zickler is still very close to Zickler and his career shot through the roof after the incident!
John Burroughs

Postby Frank » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Some info on Steve Robert from Bruni’s book, John:
(In return, would you ask Jim to take a look at this thread and try to answer? I have seen a lot of questions on the Facebook page but many seem to go unnoticed and unanswered.)

The mysterious Steve Roberts, summary from Georgina Bruni’s “You can’t tell the people”:

At the time of the incident he was assigned to the Security Police Investigations and had been a friend of Chris Pennington (a boyfriend of Brenda Butler) and Brenda for several years. He seemed to have been a bit of a ladies’ man and is described as an “ambitious Security Police man”. He was very secretive about his job. Georgina writes (in 2000): “Roberts is still in the security business, employed by a government contractor whose role it is to secure classified projects.”

He first told the story to Chris at a party on New Year’s Eve 1980. There he told Chris he had witnessed a strange encounter in the forest a few nights earlier, where alien entities were seen repairing their spaceship. Chris then contacted Brenda.

Steve Roberts talked to Brenda on 2 January 1981. He said the incident had taken place on 27 December and the base commander had actually communicated with the beings. He said he was driven to the landing site in a jeep with three other witnesses and that the incident had lasted three hours during which time the craft had hit a tree (isn’t there something on Halt’s tape about a tree knocked down?). Later he gave them directions to the landing site and made a drawing of a landed disk-shaped UFO on a tripod with beings coming out in what appears to be a beam of light coming out of some opening.

Later Brenda told Georgina that he had disappeared for three weeks after the incident and on his return he told Brenda he had been away on a special course. But then he later told her that he had been taken to an underground facility where he was shown films of balloons and airships and interrogated, as if they were trying to make him believe that what he saw was nothing unusual.

In 1987 he returned to England. He was stationed in Germany at that time and traveled to England together with Halt. There he turned up at Brenda and Chris’s on a motorbike and now suddenly told that the story was a hoax and that he and several others had been ordered by their superiors to go out and spread the UFO stories among ufologists. He said something did happen but it was nothing of real importance and Brenda should waste no more time on the case.

Georgina Bruni discovered his real identity, tracked him down, and interviewed him. He told her he had not witnessed a landing but had seen the object at close range in the sky. He also told her he was not one of the men who went into the forest with Halt that night. He refused to comment on the drawing he made years earlier but just said ‘it was the same one as described in Halt’s record’. He said there were no aliens and he did not witness a landed craft (though the drawing he made years earlier did show a landed craft). He also told her he was questioned about the incident by OSI. He was very cautious during the interview and gave a ‘no comment’ on a number of questions. He also suggested Georgina to pay special attention to Halt’s record of events because it was ‘pretty accurate’.

When Georgina confronted Halt with Steve Roberts during an interview (and gave him his real name), Halt told her that Steve Roberts was definitely not involved but had picked up the story from another witness. He named Jim Penniston..
Frank

Postby Frank » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:17 pm

My thoughts about the Steve Roberts story above:

Steve seems to have been involved in the incident somehow, and his visit in 1987 was clearly intended to discourage Brenda and her friends to investigate the case any further. However, I don’t think his story of being ordered to deliberately spread misinformation back in 1980 is true. Deliberate misinformation would never mention a base commander communicating with aliens. This would put the base commander right in the spotlight and he would not have a moment of piece left. So mentioning the base commander in such a role would be a very dumb move if you just want to spread an incredible story.

That leaves 3 possibilities:

1. It was a false rumor he picked up and mixed with his own experiences.
2. It was a true rumor he picked up and mixed with his own experiences.
3. It is true and he witnessed it.
Frank

Return to The Rendlesham forest incident