Question to Larry Warren

General discussion about the Rendlesham forest incident

Re: Question to Larry Warren

Postby larry warren » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:19 pm

for john
sorry pal some of the responses ive done are not in line with the last guestions asked of me
this computer stuff still messes with me.
im not blowing you off and the strong stuff above was not dirrected at you.
i was d flt , worked swings and mids, ball was chef i think,i went out with englund, bustenza
tompson, longaro, and an unremembered third party.
englund joined up with haltwhen we drove as far as we did , battram and others were leving as i got there
gulious was out aswell, we moved in the direction of the light house, i saw halts site investigation in progress
at a distance, caple green did happen, and im sure that halt was present
you were not aloud to hook up with halts boys i guess, but when i left i caught sight of you,
you were not in uniform, john at your bheight you are not hard to miss.
reason for discharge, honerable, breach of contract on usafs part, was not doing the job i was
supposed to do, i was put in back line sps support, so certain people could keep an eye on me.
as for busty, we never discussed the event untill march 81, and it was me that wanted to go
public with the thing and some other guys.
he never asked me to do this, and had i i would have said , this is what bustinza told me.
as for the rumer mill, never happened, georgina talked to a girl that i saw at the time,
she told her that i never said a thing.
as to what busty told you i have no explaination, i would recomend you read the interview that he
did with larry fauctt in 83, he was asked numerous questions about the thing we saw and never once
did he say what he said to you.
he was given every opertunity to do so, ferther to that he said that i was forced to take a cammera from
a bobby, i dont recal that.
as to nsa having my records that is true , the last i checked.
it was far more than sodium pent, used on me , and john. i think you guys had your heads messed
by the bastards, and sadly even more than that.
what happened on caple green, its been tested in a real lab, its eveidence man, but alot of
the guys on this site iqnor it, what a shame, and how did i know where it was.
i was there, mil record is reproduced in the back of book.
ive come so far, i mean when i firstwent public, the usaf denide id ever been in at all.
later the dod thought i was you, and documents prove that, sorry if you caught shit for it!
best
larry
larry warren

Postby larry warren » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:58 pm

A World exclusive!
i bet you all craped your pants.
this is for John but i feel it is of interest to all
and falls into johns concerns about the rumer mill on the base.
this is an email i received via radio host, Ross Hemsworth. as follows............
Hello ross, please ask larry if he remembers A1C George Conway.
I was stationed @ Bentwaters from 11/79 to 10/81. I was an LE on D FLT my first year and B FLT. the 2nd
year. I lived in Snape and moved later to down town Ipswich but still had lots of frirnds in the dorms. Larry
and i were not close but i knew who he was. I heard about the Rendlesham incident years ago but did not
realize it took place while i was stationed there until recently when i saw the faces on videos. i find it fascinating
to know i was there for over a year by then and had friends on all the flights and never heard a single word about it. strange. I do recall an incident when i was patrolling with John a few days after this all took place that made no sense at the time. Lends credence i think. i would love to chat with larry sometime.
George Conway

thats it for now im chacing up George, and will pass on his details to john
Thanks george ,
that boy can spell good to!
john, ferther to your questions, you were a bit riled up on site, but then again you knew they were coming back
is that not correct?
best to you
larry
larry warren

Postby John Burroughs » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:36 pm

Thanks for answering my questions and i have some follow up ones. Ok you were on mids with Ball as your flight daddy the night the incident happened yes? Who was your shift commander and were you on duty the night before Friday into Sat. Also did you receive a brifeing at guardmont on either night on our incident? From the lightalls where were you located at? And did Bustina ever talked to you about what happened to him and i in the field. Also Bustina told me after you and I ment with Brubaker in 1988. He tracked him down and had me talk to him. Can you still get in touch with him because that would help clear up somthings. You are right about I knew somthing came back i woke up Sat mourning at about 4:00 and knew somthing had happened and that is why i went up to the base and found out what i did. Were you on duty Friday night. Also did you say you worked in the back office? If you did did anything come up about the blotters and 1569 reports done? I know who Conway was and I would like to talk to him please have him get in touch with me. PM me and i will give you my E-Mail address. Again thanks for answering my questions and I am really not trying to destroy your story just make some sense of it. Anything else on what you can tell me on where you were when you saw what you saw and when it happened before or after Halts encounter with the beams of light go to the tape and maybe that will help.It is important on the timeing of your incident and what when down!!!
John Burroughs

Postby IanR » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:26 pm

larry warren wrote:as for the rumer [rumour] mill, never happened, georgina talked to a girl that i saw at the time, she told her that i never said a thing.

This girl was Cookie (Belinda) Vaughn, was it not? I recall reading an item about her in Georgina's Hot Gossip mag. As I recall, Cookie said she noticed nothing different about you at the time and you never mentioned the UFO events to her, despite the fact that you were supposedly undergoing traumas following the incident. This surprised me. Why wouldn't you tell her about that and how come she noticed nothing unusual, do you think?

Ian
IanR

Postby John Burroughs » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:38 pm

Ian
Your up late tonight! Is somthing going on that has peaked your interest. I will say this LW has stated a few things that leads me to beleive he was on duty and may in fact been in the woods. How about giving him a chance to answer my questions because after all is it not more important on what he saw that what he told a girl later on. I know this much I talked to my dad about it on the phone but that was it nobody else and i mean nobody heard anything come out of my mouth untill after CNN started poking around!!!
John Burroughs

Postby redsocks » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:05 pm

larry warren wrote:hears your bump!
not true at all mate, my discharge and reasons for it is recounted in the book,
as an added bonus, we chucked in the actual documents that prove the above.
who is this guy?
and whats his game?
better yet, whats his name?
as to JB, and JP, i was not with them for their event, did you not know this?
never claimed i was.
could your friend be talking about the night me and larry walls drank the base dry, spring 81,
and halt
picked us up up on the flightline, i was so pissed i blacked out so halt brought us to the base clinic.
inside i ranted about the shit the spooks had done to us a bit, but it wasent a mentle health clinic
dident know we had one?
hey i was 19 man we all cut loose on that base, it was alcholicis 1012 for many.
so the point of the question is what? i made it all up cause i got shitfaced once or twice?
i dont get it ?
get this guy to join the site id like to reminice with him, i mean it seems he s got it all figured out.
well thats one of us!
i nead a beer.

Cant do that Larry as the guy doesent want to get involved but I believe what he says about you you just couldnt make that stuff up.The drinking was also mentioned which does go with what he's claims very strongly about the reason for your discharge.Really Larry this isnt a charactor assasination here just somebody who knew you and knows your reason for discharge.Can I ask you Larry are you still living in the UK??

Redsocks
redsocks

Postby larry warren » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:51 pm

hi redsox,
again, i was never in a mentel health unit,
i did not have a drinking problem in those days
sadly as time went on , i did, and when i slip, still do.
it dosent do one many favors, as that crazy post i wrote illistrates
since you do not have the bookyou can t look at my millitary record in the back.
so you can say what you wish, but sooner or later sombody might ask for a little
proof, i sense that what ever i say you will continue on your mission!
i think your man is called pat? if so, he is the guy that claimed to post me on c flt
and sent me to work on woodbridge, wrong on both counts,
breach of contract was the reason, on the air forcees part not booze.
to me you are a text book example of a debunker, not simply a sckeptic.
and if i put my money on it, you dont beleive any wittiness to this thing but you
like to try to divide and conker.
im going to wish you well, and then ignor your posts as any response on my part would be futile
best
larry warren

Postby larry warren » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:58 pm

hi Ian R,
just to clear the belinda green thing up
we only dated the first frw weeks on post then
she ran off witha nother guy, as they will.
we split because when i got on flt, the nights were not mine
ofcourse i dident talk to her, as we were clearly told not to talk to any one
my mother was the last, and i burned for it.
as to your friend i met, it was andrew pike.
best
larry warren

Postby larry warren » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:27 pm

thought this may be of interest, to some
and after making an ass ofmyself the other day i want to get back to this bussiness, ok!
I would like to offer a dirrect quote from the late Georgina Bruni as recorded at the oct "001
leeds confrence that graham birdsall used to do,rip, i waited so i could find the tape, never the less
it was said to an audience of 800 people.
quote:I would like to end with somthing Adrian Bustinza told me on the phone just last week about
larry warren, we did see beings in the field, larry was there too, but i was kind of mad at him for bringing me in
to this, it caused my family alot of trouble, hes telling the truth. end quote.............
sadly georgina told this after her book was published, many in the audience had read her treatment of me in it
i am blesed with many friends and supporters worldwide as does this case, thus the audience booed her
my wife nearly went ferther, them scouse girls!
the politics behind that book and who influenced its author i will never know, i do have a few ideas about it.
so all i can do is put forth evidence on the web, that means its out there for all , sadly on this site it will
be twisted and or ignored, as standard operating proceedure
John i hope the above is of some assistance to you, georges number on the way
best
larry warren

Postby IanR » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:00 pm

larry warren wrote:just to clear the belinda green thing up
we only dated the first few weeks on post then
she ran off with another guy, as they will.

I found the link (takes a while to load)
http://www.ianridpath.com/ufo/rendlesham5.htm
Pretty girl. And you've scarcely changed at all...

Ian
IanR

Postby larry warren » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:30 pm

hi ho silvertop,
yes i do beleive that the leeds uni facility held 750, and on that weekend the confrence was at overflow.
thats the loss of graham birdsall, nothing in the uk can match the pulling power ufo mags confrences had,
sadly, the efforts that the man put into the mag, the confrence, and taking on the controld media and
DEBUNKERS, around the clock most likly killed the big guy, he is missed.
as for Georginas talk, i suspect she was uptite because i was sitting in front of her, we had not seen
eachother since, YOU CANT TELL THE PEOPLE, was published, thus she probibly dident know what i
would say, what she did learn is that i am a gentalmen in person unless pushed besides she is a lady.
otherwise i dident notice what you noticed maby the poor woman learnd that year that she was ill
with cancer, i couldent imagine what i would do, that damnd disese took her out at only 60, i think
or suspect she battled it for some time , we had a nice talk on new years 0607 and a few laughs aswell
im glad we did, and sad shes moved on.
i recorded the talk,cause i dident know what she would sayabout me, at the time i was pissed off
and was planing a legal action against her publisher, for slander and defamation.
she said nothing bad and did indeed say what i quoted in my last response on this topic.
as for legal action trust me i dont mess around when people atempt to slander me,
just ask mr Halt!
as for this bs medium called the internet, scumbags simply hide behind fake names, and are never expected to offer
any proof of there slander? see it on many sites and many subjects.when no response is demanded of the scumbags
by many others on these sites, not this one ofcourse!, i simply give it a name, DEBUNKERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
oh well my ex says im stuck in the 70s, bad biker! so to be hip, does one have to be a chickenshit?
i stick with the 70s mate.
silver, i do indeed remember talking to someone in the parking lot about 911, and remember the low flying airliners,
the answer to that is yes! ithe eye bit, but that effing day nearly killed my brother billy, 911 flew right the f..k thru
the Warrens front door!as it did for many thousands of other families, from 80 nations.
i was never in a war, but because of those bastards, pretty much nowhat it looks, smells and feels like.
in a word, hell.
as a newyorker, born and raised, im goddamned proud of how my home town pulled thru!
and every day remember those friends we lost, i count 3.
Budds talk about what he saw was powerfull, and so soon after i couldent. it was moving beyond words.
that confrence was not about ufos as much as it was about people just wanting to be togather in
a scary and unpredictable new reality.
thats why i went, and i bet it was the same for you.
thats s the last i will say about that on this site, as its still an issue.
i will say that the BBC kicked the asses of those 911 Truth punks, that dont give a shit about the thousands that
died on that day. i may start paying my license now.
these truthers, i callem assholes,call any any one that disagrees with them, racists!
when it is they who are the racists, for thinking that19 islamic nutjobs couldent do it!
a canadian told me that one and i agree.
bad subject for me, i wont comment ferther so dont ask!
silver, thanks for the post, i feel like ive had an exorsim on a good dump.
best to you!
larry
bad biker! bad biker!!
died that day,i may start paying my licence now.

and was planing legal action aginst her publisher, for slander and defamation
larry warren

Postby Dave100 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:58 pm

I was that conference to and it was moving to hear Budd talk,it moved everyone that day.
Georgina was nervous talking that day,probably due to the size of the audience as much as anything but I don't recall many people leaving,would have made me nervous talking to that many folk! I spoke to her later and she seemed ok.As Larry says i do recall Georgina mentioning Adrian Bustinza's comments to her about confirming Larrys involvement and the beings/lifeforms aspect, as if it needed confirming!
The guy who lost his memory for that crucial period of time was none other than Gordon Williams,I'm pretty sure it was him,due to an illness,think it was a result of an mosquito bite or suchlike,he just pulled through thankfully,I'm pretty sure its in her book,Im just looking for that passage again but theres probably some stuff on the net about it to,i believe in particular his memory was affected around the time of the incidents which is strange in itself.
Its nice to read Larrys and Johns comments and reminds me just how complex this case is.
Maybe more will come forward with info on the lifeforms that were seen but it must be very difficult for some to talk about,i think its an overlooked part of the incidents myself,it must have been an incredible sight.
Dave100

Postby robert » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:53 am

Dave100 wrote:The guy who lost his memory for that crucial period of time was none other than Gordon Williams,I'm pretty sure it was him,due to an illness,think it was a result of an mosquito bite or suchlike,he just pulled through thankfully,I'm pretty sure its in her book,Im just looking for that passage again but theres probably some stuff on the net about it to,i believe in particular his memory was affected around the time of the incidents which is strange in itself.

Hi Dave,
Could you just elaborate on the above comment re Gordon Williams a litle bit?
Was this from Georgina's book and was it a verabatum interview with Gordon Williams or a rumour to this effect by another source?
Which crucial period of time did he lose his memory? while he was 'out there'?

Thanks in advance

Robert
robert

Postby larry warren » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:00 pm

Williams memorie loss,
a rumer for most of the 80s and 90s, williams did confirme to Bruni the 79 to 81loss.
he went to the PI TDY, was bitten by a bug and lost recall.
had ensipalitus.
i myself find the whole thing , insulting beyond beleif.
and people dont beleive in UFOs?
larry warren

Postby larry warren » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:15 pm

HI SIL!
the tapes got nicked with the log books from CSC gone when CH tryed to getem.
he told me this in person, and we recorded it, with his permition of course!
good question as usual SIL cheers larry
larry warren

Previous

Return to The Rendlesham forest incident